Try the new Word, Excel, and PowerPoint apps! Now available for Android tablets and phones in the Google Play store: http://aka.ms/worda, http://aka.ms/excela, http://aka.ms/ppta. These new apps replace Office Mobile.
Microsoft Office Mobile is the Office companion for phones running Android OS prior to v4.4. You can access, view and edit your Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents from virtually anywhere. Documents look like the originals, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt graphics and shapes. When you make quick edits or add comments to a document, the formatting and content remain intact.*
LICENSE AGREEMENT: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=512669&clcid=0x409
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
• Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
Office documents look great:
• Great-Looking Documents – Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
• Optimized for Phone – Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
• Resume Reading – When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
• Presentation Views – The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share*:
• Documents Remain Intact – Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
• Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
• Comments – You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. See office.com/information for a list of qualifying plans.